Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let the Healthyness Begin!


Today I started my eat healthier, exercise, and be more active "diet".
I am not SUPER thrilled about it, but then I am
at the same time. Weird I know. 
I just HATE how sore I am when I start running again. 
It KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS me to even
walk, sit, or run again.
I look like a complete idiot running the first week 
because I am in so much pain but just have
to bear through it. 
I bought a scale to keep track of my progress.
I know alot of people say that that is not a good idea
because you could gain muscle and lose weight 
but still weigh the same.
This does not happen for me. I lose weight and slim down.
 I have taken before pictures and taken before
measurements.
When I end up  losing weight I shall hopefully post these
things for if I look any percentage better. 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! When I am "skinny" again I will have to ask you your diet plan and try it out for myself!

    ReplyDelete